Home Shop Ustream News Music Tour

Friday, September 9, 2011

Birdman Speaks On Bow Wow and Underrated Album


I think Bow Wow is great. He has a great record out right now with him and Chris Brown (“Aint Thinkin’ About You”) thats still getting radio play to this day. I think Bow Wow is going to surprise a lot of people with his Underrated album. I see greatness in the young boy. Remember, Bow Wow is already a star. He has platinum albums and [movies]. But now he’s in a different atmosphere; with a different crew. All I’m doing is bringing that great music to him; I’m putting him with the Waynes and the Drakes and letting him do his thing. But at the end of the day, Bow Wow has to do him. And he’s adjusting great.

8 comments:

The World Famous TQVison said...

Cool

megzsta_ said...

i honestly think that bow wow is going to do a great job on Underrated. all these haters are just making him stronger & that's a good thing, otherwise he wouldn't have made it this far. i aint ever gone stop holding Bow Wow down, ever since the day i started listening to his music i fell in love, and nothing's gone make me fall out of it no matter what he does.

iamMshelluDeep said...

swagger on point! keep it coming Bow

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank You Birdman, I already Got Drake's Thank me Later and about to get his sophomore album called Take Care. I'm difinitely getting Drakes new album for sho!!!!!! Got Wayne's Carter IV. I love Nicki got her Pink Friday. Bow Wow, i'm going to have a open heart and listen. I really hope this album is good with any disappointments. I really hope so. I'm not crazy about his music but i'm willing to listen of what he has to say. I wish he come on and drop that single feat Lil Wayne. If Bow has a good hit single oh yeah i'm buying the whole album for sho!!!! Wishing Bow The Best of luck with Underrated

Marie said...

I'm not gonna be surprised at all! BOW WOW IS GREATNESS, MOST of us have known that since we were 13!!! :)SO EXCITED AND BEYOND READY FOR THIS ALBUM TO DROP!!! I LOVE YOU <3

Shad Moss Daily said...

Im proud of bowwow know he can do him what has been tryin to come out for the pasted 11 yrs+ i know bows underrated album is goin to top off the chart like he always do

BadChickNay said...

when he says" I'm putting Bow with the waynes and drakes"..well im offended.Reason being is that Bow been out way b4 Drake.Had platinum/double platinum album ds n several hit movies...as far as I'm concerned, Bow should be above Drake..Not tryna belittle Drake, cuz hes a great rapper.I just feel as tho Bow is above him...

N e who can't wait til Underrated Drops..i'm coppin more than one copy...

#B.Leaders #BowWowNation #WizzleGang All day..follow me on twitter @Nay_Luvz_Bow

Post a Comment

Bow Wow ' Community

© 2011 BowWow Today. All Rights Reserved. Designed By Brandan Bath